Saturday 31 October 2015

Favourite Clothing Store: Topshop

Hello, 
So today I'm going to talk about my favourite shop which is, Topshop. The one thing that I love about topshop the most is the joni jeans! I always go there for jeans, yes they are quite alot of money but there definitely worth it. The quality of the clothing is amazing at topshop!
In 2010 Topshop announced there own beauty range and further into 2015, its now amazing! There is such a wide range of products and like I said all great quality. The products are surprising cheap, there lipsticks are only £8 whereas for topshop I thought they would be a lot more!
Here are 5 of my dream/favourite topshop products:
  1. Slim Fit Faux Fur Collar Coat £65 - This coat looks amazing for the winter as it looks so cozy and warm! This is such a cute beige/ warm pink tone which I think is so nice especially for the Winter. Its a very big and thick coat which is so good for this time of year.
  2. Petite Ribbed Wool Blend Cropped Jumper £24 -This time of year you do need a good choice of different types of jumpers in your wardrobe. I found this crop jumper and it stood out to me. This crop ribbed jumper is grey/black so it goes with everything. It's very soft and cosy with a high neck.
  3. MOTO White Wash Joni Jeans £36 - All hail the joni jeans! These jeans are amazing! There so soft and super skinny and the same time but even better there super high waisted which are the only type of jeans I like to wear. There great quality as well which is really good.
  4. Textured Knit Scarf £22 - I love this black and white design on these kind of scarf's. There so thick and will make you so warm. Apparently there super cosy too! Its also really long so you can adjust it to whatever size you want.
  5. Lips in The Damned £8 - I LOVE this type of berry red colour at this time of year, which I have told you guys millions of times! Its a very bright colour and its a very creamy lipstick so it wont dry out easily. Its really good quality for the price you pay for it.
Thankyou for reading this post, Be sure to check out Topshop when you have the time to, its amazing! I will leave the links below to the 5 products I like the most.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment