Saturday 3 October 2015

Whats on my iPhone?

Hello,
My most prised possession, my iPhone. So when I was around 11 all I wanted was a blackberry, they were all the craze then. I had that for about a year and accidently broke it. I then got a blackberry and I hated it, all my friends had the iPhone 4 and I wanted one so badly but I couldn't get one. So I decided to get an iPod and pretended it was an iPhone. But early this year I finally got my precious iPhone 5s and literally it's like a baby to me!

I used to go crazy on my iPhone when I first got it, I had like over 50 apps but later on I decided "Why did I download these if I don't even need them?" My iphone lock screen right now is of me and my sister in the sea on our holiday to Rhodes which was, let's just say, a hard holiday for me. But that was the best day, we all went to the sea and I couldn't walk so she helped and held my hand and my mum took a picture and I just thought it was really cute! My home screen is my Queen Ariana Grande with her curls and side braid.

I have 3 pages on my iPhone. One is plain so you can see my Queen, and then the other 2 are full of apps. On the first page I have all the ones I use the most, the ones from apple like; messages, camera, photos. Then I have my folder called Social Media with Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Messenger.

On the next page I have 5 folders. The first one is Music which I have Soundcloud and Shazam in. Another called Extras with all the apple apps I don't use and can't delete. Another called Photography which I have Instasize, which I edit all my Instagram photos with, Whitagram, Flipagram and Uploadnroll. Then I have an Entertainment folder where I basically put everything in like Netflix, Find iPhone, Whatsapp, Flixster, Blogger, YouNow, Dominos and My Day. The last folder is games where I have Crossy Road, Temple Run 2, 100 Balls, Heads Up and Circle, which are all my favourite games.

I have quite a lot of photo's, mostly ones from Snapchat. I have 824 photos which are from the 8th of August till now. But its allowed because it's my iPhone and I can do anything with it really!
Thank you for reading, Thought I would just share my most prized possession with you. Comment below things you would like me to post below.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment