Monday 19 October 2015

Review: Ari by Ariana Grande

Hello,
Sorry I haven't been posting recently, my laptop broke so I couldn't blog easily. 
So today, I'm gonna talk about my favourite artist's perfume, which is out now. I bought it 2 weeks ago and I've already gotten through half of it! It is my favourite perfume ever.

The perfume bottle is one of my favourite things about the product. It comes in a violet box with Ariana's face on it and let me say, she looks amazing! The colour of the liquid is pink and the crystal bottle has such a cute pom pom on the side of it.

Ari has a girly and sweet scent and it smells stunning! It is described as "the luscious and sexy fragrance opens with a sparkling fruits and an ultra feminine floral, passionately spun with musks and woods and an addictive hint of marshmallow."



It's a lovely scent that I'm addicted to. 
I definitely recommend you get it! 
XOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment