Tuesday 6 October 2015

Makeup Icon: Kendall Jenner

Hello,
So I'm not sure if there is such thing a make- up icon, but I am going to make one. 
Kendall Jenner is flawless without make up but I love her make up looks so much as they're so natural and amazing!

This is one of my favourite and most recent makeup looks on Kendall. This is when she was at Met Gala and she just looks so natural but with all of the contour. According to Kendall's makeup artist, she used Estee Lauder's Double Wear Liquid Eyeliner to create her wing liner. She used Estee Lauder's Little Black Primer to achieve them beautiful long lashes. To create her natural but amazing brows she used Estee Lauder's automatic brow pencil and it was all finished by a nude pink colour on her lips which was Pure Colour Envy Lipstick in Insatiable Ivory.

This is Kendall at the Billboard awards, her makeup was abit more dramatic but it was on point! She had lovely, naturally bronzed skin followed by a nude lip. She had a bronzed smoky eye which quite dramatic but was so nice!

This was Kendall's look at the AmfAR Gala. Its one of her most dramatic looks yet! She has a bold red lip with a very bronzed face. Her lashes are very long and voluminous which are evenly separated. Her brows are the same, still fleeky!


This Kendall make up look is just an everyday, neutral one. She decided to go for a dark golden brown smoky eye with a neutral nude lip and it totally worked. I love this everyday make up look, her brows look so good in this along with the amount of glow she has. I wish I could do a smoky eye like this!



So that's my make up icon, my 4 favourite and many more make up looks for Kendall.
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment