Sunday 1 November 2015

Top 5:Favourite Makeup Brushes

Hello,
So today I'm going to talk about one of my favourite things to buy. Makeup Brushes! I have a massive collection of brushes, my mum doesn't understand why you need them but I just feel like they help you put your makeup on a lot smoother and better. Here are my top 5 makeup brushes. 

  1. My Foundation Brush: Real Techniques Buffing Brush:
    I found this brush in a set of 4 real techniques brushes for only £10! It was in the core collection, This brush has a rounded shape and its good for full coverage application. I love this size of this brush its perfect for buffing in foundation.
  2. My Concealer and Contour Brush:
     Real Techniques Contour Brush: This brush was in the same set as my foundation brush, This brush is amazing! I use it for literally everything; blending in my concealer, putting powder under my eyes and contouring. Its a great shape to do all of the things listed and I'm in love with it! It blends products so well into your skin! Who needs to follow the rules and only use this for contouring!
  3. My Powder and Bronzing Brush:
     BareMinerals Flawless Face Brush: I got this brush in the BareMinerals Starter Kit Set and I have been using it ever since. This brush picks up the product perfectly. It really does buff the product in your skin. It is really soft and fluffy and I love it! I use this as its a lovely small little powder brush which fits around my face perfectly and for bronzing as it fits on my cheekbones really well. The only con of this brush is that it sheds quite a lot so before using I always pick the strands of of it so they wont stick to my face.
  4. My Eyeshadow Brush: 
    Pure Colour Pink Eye Shadow Brush: I always needed a good eyeshadow brush and I finally found it! This brush is only £1.99 which I found is so good for the quality of this brush. Its very soft and fits perfectly on my eyelid. It also picks up the product so great on the brush, and its a very cute colour as well which is always a good thing!
  5. My Blending Brush: 
    Oriflame Blending Brush: I bought this sooo long ago, about 4 years and it is still in one piece! The link I have put on here isn't the same one I have now as it has different packaging but its technically the same one. Its so good for blending eyeshadow and I also use it for powdering in them spots you cant with a big powder brush. All the bristles stay on the brush which is a great pro for me! Its still a really fluffy brush and I've had it for 4 years!
So these are my 5 favourite most used brushes, I totally recommend all of these brushes.Thank you for reading.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment