Friday 30 October 2015

Makeup Wishlist

Hello,
So today I'm going to talk about 10 of my most wanted make up products which I haven't been able to get, (Due to the fact that I think they're all quite expensive and I cant afford them.)
  1. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade $15
    - This looks absolutely amazing, I use a pencil to fill in my brows. There is such a wide range of different colours you can get for this, It gives your brows such a natural but makes them look great at the same time!
  2. Benefit Rollerlash Mascara £19.50 - I have tried this before as I got a tester in a magazine I once got. When I got it I was amazed! It made my lashes so long and voluminous, Recently I have watched a few youtuber's videos which mentioned rollerlash and I fell in love with it again!
  3. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter £24.50 - I've heard of this makeup product from a youtuber I loved and I thought her cheekbones looked amazing! This highlighter gives such a natural but beautiful glow, there is even a blending brush on the other side of the product so you don't have to buy another brush to blend it!
  4. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus £22 - I have tried this before when I had a £30 gift voucher at MAC and let me say this is amazing! It has great coverage just for setting and covering up your imperfections! It has great and full coverage which I really recommend.
  5. Porefessional Face Primer £24.50 - Well this primer apparently is the UK No1 Best Selling Primer which explains it all! It reduces the appearance of pores which is a great thing for me!
  6. Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder £23.50 - I have wanted this for sooo long, so many people I know have this and totally recommend it! Hoola gives you a lovely natural matte tanned look with no sparkle! It even comes with a bronzing angled brush which is even better.
  7. Benefit Rockateur Blusher £23.50 - The one word that described the colour of this blush popped out to me! ROSE GOLD!! This is my favourite ever colour which I love and it does look great on your cheeks! One thing that I also love about this product is that you get lots of different colours in the blush so it will be a nice mixture.
  8. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation £29 - This foundation sounds great, It has full coverage but still doesnt make your makeup look cakey which is one of the main things that pops out to me. This foundation also gives you a matte finsh and its oil free!
  9. Colour Pop Liquid Lipstick in Bumble $6 - I have gotten into liquid lipsticks so much recently, I find they give you such a nice matte finish and they stay on for so long. The colour pop one ticks all of them boxes, It looks amazing and its my type of colour!
  10. Smashbox Step by Step Contour Stick Trio £35 - This looks amazing, I love contouring so much but I just need a really good product to do it really well. These come in 3 a highlighter, bronzer, contour. There so easy to blend and has a matte finsh.
Thankyou for reading and I will put the links below where you can find these products.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment