Wednesday 28 October 2015

Favourite makeup product of the month: 107 Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick

Hello,
So today i'm going to give you a quick review of one of my favourite products of the month. I bought the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 in the beginning of October. Autumn is my favourite season, I love the leaves, the colours (especially the berry tones!) 
When I bought this I thought I wasn't going to wear it on a day to day basis as to be honest I was quite nervous to wear a dark red lip! I've heard about this lipstick so much especially from Zoella who totally recommends it and I trust her so I just decided to get it! Everyone always complimented me when I wore this out so I thought I would wear it more often.
The colour of this lipstick is a beautiful deep wine/red. Its a very dark colour which can be quite worrying to some people (including me!) but trust me the colour is amazing and I loved it as soon as I put it on.

This lipstick is highly pigmented and lasts nearly all day. The texture of the lipstick is very creamy, I think you should build up the colour and not only do one coat of it on your lips. It has a great matte finish which doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. It doesn't usually last through eating and drinking so you made need a top up after.
The price for this lipstick is £5.49 which I think is an amazing price for a good quality and long lasting lipstick.
I love wearing berry tones at this time of year and this is definitely my favourite colour. Thankyou for reading, the link below is where you can find the lipstick.
Rimmel Kate Moss 107 - Boots
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment