Sunday 8 November 2015

Best Skincare products

Hello,
So today I'm going to talk about some of my best skincare products which I use in my everyday routine. I have got really bad skin but I think that these products do help my spots and take my makeup off everyday.
  1. Foaming Sonic Facial Soap - Clinique £16.50
     - I use this everyday at night to take of my makeup and its amazing! I haven't been using thing for long now but I can see that it helps and cleans my skin. It comes in a green tube I put quite a lot on and just massage it in my skin. I usually leave it on my skin for 3 minutes and then take it off. Your supposed to use it with the sonic cleasing brush, but I don't have one as there really expensive! It makes your skin feel so smooth after use.
  2. Sudocrem Skin Care Cream - £1.99 
    - I haven't been using this for long either but it is amazing! I put this on all my spots before I go to bed then when I wake up the redness of my spots have reduced so much! This cream is also so cheap to by and it lasts you ages. Its so easy to put on, all you do is squeeze some out of the tube and then apply it wherever you want. Don't use so much a little goes a long way! This cream also helps on rashes, cuts and sunburnt skin. This is amazing and I totally recommend using it!
  3. Origins Super Spot Remover - £15 
    - I haven't used this in a while as it is a very small tube and its quite a lot of money. But I need to repurchase! Its a tiny bottle only containing 10ml and it usually lasts me about 1 month and a half. All you do is squeeze a tiny bit out of the tube and put it on your spots. After you apply you feel a bit of tightness but once I apply this to my spots everyday they disappear so much quicker. The only downside of this gel is that its so small I tend to use it so quickly and its quite expensive to go and repurchase.
Thank you for reading, I recommend all of these products and I hope this helped you in some way. Leave comments below for your ideas of what I should post next.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment