Friday 27 November 2015

Best of MAC

Hello,
So today I'm going to talk about one of my favourite high end make up brand. I went on a huge MAC make up haul last year and I still have it now! I had a £30 gift card for Christmas which I could use and get a free makeover. 
I had such a nice lady who did my make up for me! It was quite scary though as she had to take my make up off originally to get the make up on! I ended up spending a lot more as originally planned so I'm going to share with you my favourite products.

  1. MAC Brow Set - Clear £14
      - So I brought this late December last year and I still have it! I use this after I fill my brows in and it helps them keep in place for the whole day! It leaves your brows set nicely and doesn't dry them out. I have asked this for Christmas as I have now after a year nearly finished it. I find this brush is exactly the right shape for my brows which is great!
  2. Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural Powder - Light Plus £24 
     - My one thing about this product that bugs me is that the time I brought it, I think I may have got a bit to excited and used it so quickly! I used it up in earlier this year I think and I still haven't repurchased it because of the price. This over your primer, foundation and concealer is amazing! It has great coverage which I love and it feels light on your skin! With this a little goes a long way which I learnt after I used it all up!
  3. Studio Face and Body Foundation £22
     - This foundation is so watery its crazy, but when you start to get it in the skin it gives you an amazing and dewy finish on your skin. You can build up the coverage a lot but I don't like doing that as I don't like putting that much foundation on. This foundation gives me mostly a matte finish which I really like. 
Sorry this is a short blog, I just do recommend these products as they are my favourite from MAC. I really do recommend going to MAC and getting a gift card if you want to buy someone a nice Christmas present. You get a free makeover from it to try out all the new products so its worth it! 
Thank you for reading! 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment