Sunday 15 November 2015

Ciate Palm Island Bamboo Bronzer: Review

Hello,
So today I'm going to talk about one of my favourite products. I got this for my birthday as it is quite pricey! This is my first bronzer ever, I didn't know where to put it and to be honest I found it scary putting brown stuff on your face!
I got this bronzer in the colour palm island and its a great colour for my skin tone, not too dark! It has a lovely matte finish which I love, It leaves a lovely bronzed glow on your face after use. Also described on the product it is very long lasting.
This bronzer is very light and it feels so smooth on your skin. It has last for so long as it still looks new and I got it in August!
Thank you for reading, This product is amazing and I recommend it a lot!
XOXO
Ciate London Bamboo Bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment