Monday 21 September 2015

Style Icon: Ariana Grande

Hi,
I'm going to talk about literally one of my favourite people on the earth, Ariana Grande! Its not only her music and vocals that are amazing, it is also her cute and stylish style.


This outfit is one of my favourites, it's just so simple and easy yet she still looks amazing. She has her hair down which I absolutely love and her make-up is always on fleek, especially the cat eye.
I think she looks amazing and I love this outfit.
This outfit is my favourite evening/night out look for Ariana. She has still got the cat ears which is just her signature look but then she has a lace bralette, a white skater skirt and white high heels. I think this look is so cute and just the style for Ariana. 



This look is one of my favourites, it's such a pretty lace bodysuit with a plain black skirt. I love the lace body suit so much, it's such a good look for her!






This look is amazing, it's just a plain simple jumpsuit with a slit in it and yes, of course, she has her signature cat ears which is so Ariana! She is also wearing her backpack which is free if you buy the big Ari Perfume. It's got cute rose gold/copper straps with a black quilted finish. 



So that's it for my style icon, my 4 favourite outfits of her, I'm so excited for her new single focus and hopefully her new album following that. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment