Sunday 20 September 2015

August Favourites

Hello,
Yes, I know its late September but I really wanted to show you what I have been loving in August because trust me there was a lot of things!
So it was  my birthday in August which meant I got some new bits of makeup, some clothes and the best day out ever! Here is the first thing I have been loving in August.
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:
So I got this foundation for my birthday as it is quite pricey ( £31.00) but it is worth it! I saw this foundation in multiple Zoella make-up tutorials and it has amazing coverage, what I really need as I have quite a lot of blemishes. 
Ever since I got it I have been loving it, it's so easy to blend and it gives you a healthy glow! But I would recommend it as I'm quite a messy person. If you got this product, I recommend the Nars £3 foundation pump with it or you will have to pour it and you will either pour to much or to little!



Ciate Bamboo Bronzer:
I got this bronzer also for my birthday and it was actually my first bronzer I have ever worn! It is a matte bronzer and it gives you a lovely sun kissed healthy glow.
It is also long wear so when I use this in the morning for school it lasts the whole day which is amazing! I got the colour Palm Island which was the perfect colour as it wasn't too dark, it was a lovely natural colour.

Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette:
I got this late August and it is amazing. I have been wearing this whole palette everyday. The palette contains 4 colours, Nude Delight which is a creamy, nude shade which I always put on my brow bone. Gold Coin which is a beautiful, shimmery gold colour which I put all over my lid. Enchantment which is quite a glittery gold colour which I put on the outer corners of my eyelid. Then I put the colour Bookworm which is a brown/bronzer colour in my crease. I got this look from the Tanya Burr Gold Smoky Eye Tutorial This eye shadow palette is also very pigmented which is great!

Sheer Love Fragrance Mist by Victoria Secret:
I also got this for my birthday from America as these sprays are a lot cheaper there. I use this spray everyday and I'm obsessed with it. This scent is a fresh and flirty smell. It's the scent White Cotton and Pink Lilly. I totally recommend getting this and all the other sprays, they are amazing!

Topshop Joggers:
I bought these joggers from Outfit and they're the best piece of clothing I have got in a long time. These are perfect for lazy days and even going out for a casual night. They're so comfy its incredible!
They're a grey, neppy fabric with elasticated cuffs. They were in the sale from £30 to £15 so I thought they were a great price, especially for Topshop!

Favourite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars
So I started watching this in June and it took me till July to catch up ready for Season 6 and if you haven't watched the Pretty Little Liars mid season 6 finale then don't read this! 
I was quite disappointed with who A was but I thought it was an amazing story line and I can't wait for the next episode. The reason I put this in my favourites was because I re-watched all episodes in season 1-6 during the summer holidays and I finished all of it in a month. I just love it so much!

So they're my favourites of August. I will leave links for the products below if I can find them. Most of the makeup products was inspired by Zoella's makeup tutorial so I will link that below as well.



Zoella's Spring Makeup Tutorial
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
Ciate London Bamboo Bronzer
Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Shadow Palette
Sheer Love Fragrance Mist


XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment