Monday 18 January 2016

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review

Hello,
So I only bought this on Saturday and I have fallen in love with it! As soon as it hits Winter my lips get so dry and horrible. When I went to the city on Saturday this caught my eye.
All you do is dab your finger in the pot very lightly and scrub my lips. Then I rub them together and lick it off. Because this flavour is bubblegum flavoured it tastes so much, and it smells so nice as well! It was only £5.50 and I think that is really good as you get so much in it, and should last you ages. 
When I put my lipstick on it feels a lot smoother and it smells like my favourite lush products as well like Snow Fairy and Mmmelting marshmallow moment. It also makes my lips feel so smooth. I think my lips are in great condition after using this!
Thankyou for reading down below is the link for the lip scrub
XOXO
https://uk.lush.com/products/bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment